What information do we collect?
360 Yardware collects information we receive from you which may be shared with us in the following ways:
- Make an online purchase, or other transaction, with us;
- Create an account on our website;
- Conduct a transaction or request a service where we collect information;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on one of our websites or mobile services; and
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey.
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number, date of birth, and payment information.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of 360 Yardware?
We will not sell or rent your personal information. We may share your personal information in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, when legally required, or with your consent.
The information collected from you may also be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
- Marketing and Advertising: Gather data to help deliver advertising content relevant to your interests.
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. You are able to unsubscribe at any time.
How do we use your data?
We use audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understand the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give us access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.”). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
360 Yardware sometimes partners with third-party services who may use various tracking technologies to provide certain services or features.
- Estimating what advertising or marketing source a user followed to come to 360 Yardware, or to determine what marketing source should get credit for actions like a visit or a purchase.
- Showing relevant ads are part of our remarketing to an audience based on prior shopping patterns on our website, whether or not you made a purchase.
- Recognizing an audience across multiple devices or browsers. Some of these third-party services may provide us with information about you (such as demographic information, cross-device information, or interest categories) from a combination of sources that permit us to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.